04 Apr 2018
Standard article | 04 Apr 2018
A touch of post-truth: the roles of narratives in urban policy mobilities
Total article views: 2,647 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,288 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,255 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Innovations in spatial planning as a social process – phases, actors, conflicts G. Christmann et al. 10.1080/09654313.2019.1639399
- Medellín in the headlines: The role of the media in the dissemination of urban models I. Duque Franco & C. Ortiz 10.1016/j.cities.2019.102431
- Regional bioeconomies: public finance and sustainable policy narratives M. Albrecht et al. 10.1080/04353684.2021.1921603
- (Re-)producing bioassemblages: positionalities of regional bioeconomy development in Finland M. Albrecht 10.1080/13549839.2019.1567482
- Temporary Use as a Participatory Placemaking Tool to Support Cultural Initiatives and Its Connection to City Marketing Strategies—The Case of Athens N. Karachalis 10.3390/su13041652
- How Do Scholars Communicate the ‘Temporary Turn’ in Urban Studies? A Socio-Semiotic Framework R. Chang 10.17645/up.v6i1.3613
- Counternarratives of Community-Based Advocacy as Sources of Knowledge for Urban Planning 10.21768/ejopa.v7i2.6
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022