Articles | Volume 73, issue 4
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
What forest is in the light of people's perceptions and values: socio-cultural forest monitoring in Switzerland
Total article views: 2,544 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,130 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,058 with geography defined and 72 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Introduction: The trouble with forest: definitions, values and boundaries M. Côte et al. 10.5194/gh-73-253-2018
- Perceptions of Local Inhabitants towards Land Management Systems Used in the Rainforest Area of Ecuador: An Evaluation Based on Visual Rating of the Main Land Use Types A. Gavilanes Montoya et al. 10.3390/d13110592
- Impacts of rising COVID-19 incidence and changed working conditions on forest visits in early 2020 of the pandemic: Evidence from Switzerland A. Wunderlich et al. 10.1016/j.forpol.2023.102978
- Effects of stand types on recreational preferences of society in the Sub-Alpine Zone, northern Turkey T. Varol et al. 10.1007/s11629-022-7391-9
- The Perceived Restorativeness of Differently Managed Forests and Its Association with Forest Qualities and Individual Variables: A Field Experiment J. Simkin et al. 10.3390/ijerph18020422
- Forest education as contribution to education for environmental citizenship and non-anthropocentric perspectives M. Kowasch et al. 10.1080/13504622.2022.2060940
- Integrating data from National Forest Inventories into socio-cultural forest monitoring – a new approach K. Tessa Hegetschweiler et al. 10.1080/02827581.2020.1799066
- Restorative effects of mature and young commercial forests, pristine old-growth forest and urban recreation forest - A field experiment J. Simkin et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2019.126567
- Integrating recreation into National Forest Inventories – Results from a forest visitor survey in winter and summer K. Hegetschweiler et al. 10.1016/j.jort.2022.100489
- Urban forest usage and perception of ecosystem services – A comparison between teenagers and adults K. Hegetschweiler et al. 10.1016/j.ufug.2022.127624
- Wildfire, Environmental Risk and Deliberative Planning in the Locarnese Region of Switzerland A. Bardsley et al. 10.1007/s00267-021-01523-5
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023