Glacial lake outburst flood hazard assessment by satellite Earth observation in the Himalayas (Chomolhari area, Bhutan)
Total article views: 3,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,646 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,489 with geography defined and 157 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Future glacial lakes in High Mountain Asia: an inventory and assessment of hazard potential from surrounding slopes W. Furian et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.18
- The Status of Earth Observation Techniques in Monitoring High Mountain Environments at the Example of Pasterze Glacier, Austria: Data, Methods, Accuracies, Processes, and Scales M. Avian et al. 10.3390/rs12081251
- A Critical Review of Water Resources and Their Management in Bhutan M. Tariq et al. 10.3390/hydrology8010031
- Review on model development techniques for dam break flood wave propagation P. Peramuna et al. 10.1002/wat2.1688
- Modeling Potential Glacial Lake Outburst Flood Process Chains and Effects From Artificial Lake‐Level Lowering at Gepang Gath Lake, Indian Himalaya A. Sattar et al. 10.1029/2022JF006826
- Monitoring glacial lake outburst flood susceptibility using Sentinel-1 SAR data, Google Earth Engine, and persistent scatterer interferometry S. Wangchuk et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.112910
Latest update: 25 Sep 2023